St. Mary's, Colorado
|County||Clear Creek County|
|• Type||unincorporated community|
|• Total||1.446 sq mi (3.744 km2)|
|• Land||1.439 sq mi (3.726 km2)|
|• Water||0.007 sq mi (0.018 km2)|
|Elevation||10,088 ft (3,075 m)|
|• Density||230/sq mi (89/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-6 (MDT)|
Idaho Springs 80452
|Area codes||303 & 720|
|GNIS feature||St. Mary's CDP|
St. Mary's is a census-designated place (CDP) located in and governed by Clear Creek County, Colorado, United States. The CDP is a part of the Denver–Aurora–Lakewood, CO Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population of the St. Mary's CDP was 333 at the United States Census 2020. The St. Mary's Glacier Metropolitan District and the St. Mary's Glacier Water & Sanitation District provide services. The Idaho Springs post office (Zip Code 80452) serves the area.
The St. Mary's CDP has an area of 925 acres (3.744 km2), including 4.4 acres (0.018 km2) of water.
|Source: United States Census Bureau|
Historic ski area
- "State of Colorado Census Designated Places - BAS20 - Data as of January 1, 2020". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved November 3, 2021.
- "U.S. Board on Geographic Names: Domestic Names". United States Geological Survey. Retrieved December 21, 2020.
- "QuickFacts for Colorado". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved October 30, 2021.
- "Zip Code 80452 Map and Profile". zipdatamaps.com. 2020. Retrieved December 21, 2020.
- Colorado Ski History: St. Mary's Glacier